aLoHa To Y'aLL

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DECISIONS

If I've chosen to be with you, it doesn't matter how many temptations there are, coz you are the best for me and I know it coz I chose you.

THE QUESTIONS; Why?

Why did I choose to break your heart?
Coz I know that I will not be able to reciprocate and it isn't fair for you or for anyone if the relationship were to start off that way. Especially since I'm all about being fair and square. Fortunately, I usually make the right choices. Moniq is an amazing friend. Ko Sunarto is a godbrother and Budi is a dear friend.

Why did I choose to be with her?
Her? Yes, her. Coz I know then, despite the many suiters I had, she was the best. I felt the most chemistry with her. She was the most intelligent, most challenging, most intriguing. Even though I know my family will never accept her. Even though I know this relationship is a taboo. I was willing and more than ever ready to give it a shot. To actually let love do its magic. Did I make the right choice? Maybe. Did I regret making this choice? No, I did not. coz it was honestly good while it lasted:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home