aLoHa To Y'aLL

Thursday, November 05, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Usually I am very excited about birthdays~~~ esp if itz NOT mine! why? i like giving surprises but dislike getting surprised myself~ well, today begins really sweet.. Many BBMS and SMSes came in wishing happy birthday=) most of which i didnt bother to read till I wake up..not because Im a stuck up but because I knocked out at 11pm!

I was planning not to skip work,but when I woke up at 7, I was like, ARGH FUCK IT~ haha~so dentist and singtel mobile subscription for mum happened~

At abt 3ish, I received a ring on my mobile and it was from Haagen Dazs!! saying that nobody picked up when he/she rang the block bell~~IT WAS A SURPRISE BDAY CAKE! I was shocked! Kchew wouldnt do that, hes not that romantic! plus, he only BBM me in the morning: "Hey, happy birthday!" 3 freaking words? How can anyone not get pissed!! So, i replied with a "Thanks!"

Setting that aside, I was still thinking, who might the cake be from?!?!?! and the sender wouldnt reveal the name till i msg him/her to please gimme the name so that I can thank the person.. he/she gave me the intial MQ~so, i thought MONIQ! dude! that was sooooo sweet! told dad to receive it on my behalf and contacted Moniq immediately! speaking of Moniq, I might be a little thickskinned but I think she might be interested in me~

Since I felt bad, decided to meet up with my friends (not just those coming for Dad's bakar2) but others!! meeting them at Cafe Iguana's Bukit Timah branch~bless Rony for the discount! THANK U RON! haha~ will upload photos ltr =)

LATERRRR~ and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AGAIN! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home