aLoHa To Y'aLL

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Final Words

With this, I have let you go.


You must be glad, for finally, there is no strings attached.
You must be glad you need not feel responsible for anyone anymore.
You must be glad you dont have to care for anyone anymore.
You must be glad tt you can fool arnd again, fling after fling after fling.
You must be glad you can, finally, flirt arnd without being guilty.
You must be glad tt finally u won.
You must be glad tt you can brag that you got me in a wk n ure the 1 who broke it off.
You must be glad tt you got ur ego back.
You must be glad you need not come bk to horrible sg ever again.
You must be glad tt all those materialistic LA bitches can finally throw themselves at u.
You must be glad tt you finally got rid of me,no more BBMs late in e night or early in e morning.
You must be awfully glad that finally, ure all alone again.

I an terribly sorry for the thing I said abt your mum for she sounded like a lovely person.
I am sorry for feeling disappointed at you.
I am sorry coz you chose to ignore me and disappear as opposed to man up n say tt ure sick of me.
I am sorry for the multiple arguments we had to go through.
I am sorry for sacrificing many of my friendships for you.
I am sorry for letting you ruin both my 21st n 22nd birthday.
I am sorry tt I seem to be the only one affected.
I am sorry tt I am the only one who care.
I am sorry I cannot get you to talk to me and tell me your problems.
I am sorry I had you go through meeting my parents w cold sweats.
I am sorry you have to take time frm ur 'busy' schedule (including vegas) to entertain me.
I am sorry I actually feel stupid for letting you control me.
I am sorry that you are not mature enough for me.
I am sorry I made u waste effort n money to come to sg after only 1 wk in LA.
I am sorry for not letting you blame everything on me.
I am sorry I didnt achieve making you a better person when being w me.
I am sorry we only lasted 4 mnths doing long distance.
I am sorry that I am so hurt.
I am sorry I cant ever let u in ever again
I am sorry I fell hard for you and it ended up biting me in the back.
I am just sorry for wasting ur 1 year n 4 mnths w me.

After much evaluation, my feeling sorry exceeds your feeling glad. Good luck in life and I hope you can b more responsible for your actions and grow up to be a fine man, one whom everyone will like and love. I will miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home